- Information Collection. Partyless Politics is the sole owner of the information collected on the Site. Partyless Politics may collect information from our users at several different points throughout it’s online publication lifespan or until no longer exists as a live Site.
- Mailing Lists Partyless Politics may launch a mailing list for some or all of the Partyless Politics Sites, in order to provide subscribers with relevant information – breaking news, or weekly or daily round-ups, for example. In order to sign up to receive regular emails from our Site’s mailing list, users must submit information including a valid email address. This information will be used in aggregate form only in order to assess general user interest in various internal and third party products and services, and your personal and contact information will not be passed to any other organization. Users who choose to sign up for a mailing list will receive regular emails from the Site.
- Log Files Like most standard Website servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a tracking utility that uses log files to analyze user movement.
a. First Party Ad Serving The ads appearing on this website are delivered to you by either Google or private sponsors. Partyless Politics uses only first party data about your visits to this site to serve ads to you. First party data only includes information collected during your current search or visit to our websites. First party data that we collect is not shared with any other third parties and is only used for proprietary ad delivery, ad reporting, and contextual advertising. As such, Partyless Politics is not a participant in online behavioral advertising as defined by the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
- Third Party Advertising and Cookies Some of our third party advertising partners may distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. Partyless Politics has no access to or control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements from third parties. These advertisers may be engaging in online behavioral advertising as defined by the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
- Opt-out As part of our commitment to transparency and your privacy, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided by both our first party ad server and many third party advertising partners who may be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
- First Party Opt-out Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first party ad serving vendor, Google.
ii. Third Party and Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-out Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from over 50+ major third party behavioral advertising providers.
- Business Transitions In the event Partyless Politics goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
- Legal Disclaimer Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, Partyless Politics may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of the Partyless Politics Sites.
- Information Security Partyless Politics has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal. Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. If you become aware of a security issue, please email us, we will work with you to address any problems.